We invite you to contribute a blog or vlog on a topic of your choosing. We are particularly interested in proposals related to: inclusion, equity issues (particularly race and classroom management or service provision challenges related to Covid-19 considerations), teacher collaboration, engaging instructional approaches, universal design for learning, working with families, and special education reform.
- Send an email to [info.parity @ paritycoaching.net] with subject line: Guest Blog: [Proposed Post Title] and the following information:
- A few sentences describing your proposed post and a high-level outline (keep in mind that finished blog posts should be around 750–850 words)
- Links to any multimedia you plan to include
- A few words about the intended target audience for your blog (for example, administrators, special education teachers, etc.)
- A brief bio (70-80 words) with details about your role in education
- Links to other pieces (if any) you’ve written if available, particularly for academic publications
- A disclosure statement for any commercial interest in any products or services mentioned
- Your social media handles (if applicable)
- Proposed timeline for completion
We are using funds from the Polk Cares Act Grant to provide teachers and administrators with this opportunity to write for our blog. Authors will receive $150 per completed blog post. We will be able to accept 10 proposal submissions.
Proposal Submission Deadline: July 20, 2020
Our Editorial Process & Timeline :
- Proposals will be reviewed and notification of acceptance by July 25
- Authors submit draft
- Editors will provide feedback and request revisions if needed
- Final Drafts submitted
Looking for ideas on how to prepare you proposal? Here are some examples from Edutopia.